CFS Stainless Steel Foundry produces a wide array of customized stainless steel castings for meat mincer or meat grinder for many years. The material used to cast meat mincer accessories is of course food grade stainless steel, which meets all criteria to be deemed safe for grinding meat or other foods.
The most common food grade stainless steel is Type 304. But 304 grade stainless steel also goes by another name , CF8 or 18/8 stainless steel . These numbers refer to the composition of the stainless steel; the amount of chromium and nickel in the product. 18/8 contains 18% chromium, and 8% of nickel respectively.
Stainless Steel Casting Processes for Meat Mincer Accessories
The mostly used casting method for meat mincer accessories is stainless steel investment casting. By investment casting process, all types of meat mincer accessories could be made. Dimensions are more accuracy and requires no or little machining. General casting tolerance can reach ISO8062 CT5-CT6. Surface roughness of meat mincer accessories made by stainless steel investment casting process is between Ra 3.2 to Ra6.3.
Acid cleaning and passivation treating is required for stainless steel cast meat mincer accessories. Passivation can made an anticorrosive layer on the surface. It can make the life time of meat mincer accessories longer. Besides, mirror polishing is available in CFS Foundry to achieve shinning and smooth surface.
Common Cast Meat Mincer Accessories include:
- Meat Mincer Body
- Meat Mincer knives
- Meat Mincer Augers
- Meat Mincer plates
We can also produce customized stainless steel castings for other food processing equipments. Just pls provide us the sample or sample if you need to source a new supplier, we can work with your team closely to supply qualified products.
Why Choose CFS Foundry?
For many years, CFS strives to supply stainless steel castings for our customer with high quality even beyond what they expect, low prices compared with their local supplier, timely delivery with convenient transportation. We pride ourselves on our:
- By most precision investment casting method, we supply exceptionally smooth finish on stainless steel castings.
- High casting accuracy with tolerance ISO 8062 CT5-CT6 or even better (CT4 can be controlled for some small parts)
- Production of large parts (no more than 50 kgs) and small or miniature detailed parts (0.05kgs or less)
- Automatic molding system, more stable in quality.
- High or low quantity production
- Custom service with no limitation on dimensions.
- Competitive pricing level
- Short lead time and on-time shipping
- Personalized, one-on-one customer service with fast response.
- 100% inspection of all stainless steel castings before delivery
If you have RFQ’s on stainless steel casting for meat mincer accessories or other food processing equipments, please contact us and send us drawings or samples of your products. We will offer our best prices and qualified stainless steel castings for you.