With the rapid development of investment casting industry, the demand for stainless steel castings is increasing, and the requirement on the casting quality is getting higher and higher. Stainless steel casting buyers require not only high internal quality, but also good dimensional accuracy and surface quality. In order to mass produce such highly consistent stainless steel castings, it is important to cooperate with a good stainless steel foundry like CFS Company.
Modern stainless steel investment casting in CFS Foundry is a low-cut or no-cut casting process. This is an excellent technique for the foundry industry. Moreover, it is not only suitable for various stainless steel types and alloys, but also has a wide range of applications (refer to where are stainless steel castings are used). In addition, the dimensional accuracy and surface quality of the produced stainless steel castings are higher than those of other casting methods. Even if complex shapes are difficult to cast by other casting methods, CFS can meet the drawing’s specifications by investment casting process.
A Good Stainless Steel Foundry Should:
1. Understand customer requirements, develop and improve stainless steel casting process accordingly;
2. Carry out casting process development for new products and solve technical problems during stainless steel casting process;
3. Responsible for mold design, equipment selection, production line establishment, raw material selection and performance verification;
4. Responsible for the technical guidance and quality analysis of the production personnel on site, assist the quality department to solve related quality problems, check and supervise the production personnel to carry out production operations according to relevant standards, processes and specifications;
5. Experiment with new processes and technologies to continuously improve stainless steel casting quality, reduce waste loss and reduce manufacturing costs.
How to be A good Stainless Steel Foundry?
1. Sampling Stage
The sales or engineer in stainless steel foundry should understand the customer’s product requirements (appearance, size, performance), determine the best production process, and feedback the internal results of the discussions to the customer. After order is placed, check the drawings carefully and then work with ERP to assess the product difficulty in advance. Begin to resolve future issues and gain more time for follow-up to ensure that samples get to customers on time. Once the sample is approved, can the foundry go ahead for mass production. So, a professional stainless steel foundry plays a vital role in the developing stage of a product.
2. Mass Production
With the delivery of samples, stainless steel foundry should record all process parameters one by one, compiled into a standard document for mass production. The production department and the quality department must strictly comply with the standard documents. At the same time, it is necessary to timely improve the process based on production, quality and customer feedback to reduce the occurrence of problems and improve production efficiency.
3. Development of Casting Process
To avoid possible casting issues occurred during stainless steel casting process, it requires stainless steel foundries to develop stainless steel casting process all the time, for example, simulate the launch of problematic and complex products in advance, so we can identify and fix problems in a timely way. This not only solves the problem, but also improves efficiency.
Contact CFS Foundry
As a top leading stainless steel foundry in China, CFS Foundry has been supplying stainless steel investment casting and machining services for over 20 years. If you are looking for a good stainless steel foundry for your project, pls send us the CAD drawing and 3D file directly, we will evaluate and offer you our most competitive price for reference!